Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Recent Cake projects

Here is a bunch of cake projects I have made over the last few months.

Purse Cake

This is my latest cake I made for my Nieces 5th Birthday. I found this really easy tutorial here at Jessicakes blog.


Titans Cake

This cake I made for a family member who was turning 21, my sister helped me out with this one since I had 3 cakes to make over one weekend.


Dog Cake
This cake was for my friends sons 1st Birthday, the fondant dog topper is suppose to look like his pet dog.



3 Tier Cake
I love the colours of this 3 tier cake I made for a joint childrens party.



Skylander Cake
This cake was for a 5th Birthday for a little boy who loves the Skylander video game.



Yellow Ruffle Cake
I made this yellow ruffle cake for my Nieces 6th birthday, the cake topper is made from coloured paper and a butterfly all from the $2 shop, easy and cheap to make.


Fondant Safari Animal 
I made these cute little animal cake toppers for a little boys birthday, his mum made the cake for these to go on top.


Fondant Frangipanis
30 Frangipani fondant flowers for a a friends wedding cake.


If you would I to know how I made all these cakes leave me a comment and I'll be happy to get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cakes - thanks so much for sharing. As a cake decorator myself I reallt appreciate the work involved.

    Keep up the great work!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...