Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

An Award




Yahoo! My blog was nominated for a versatile blogger award from fellow blogger and Chelsea's hottest home baker contestant Alice from Alice in baking land. I remember reading about this award on other blogs but never thought I would get nominated, it's so cool.


So if you don't know what the versatile blogger award is it’s something that bloggers nominate each other for by way of recognition of a great blog. It also helps bloggers introduce their blog to a new audience via links on the nominating blog site and the VBA blog. Once you get the VBA award you must thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award, share 7 things about yourself that readers may not know about yourself, and last select 15 other blogs you like or visit regularly and give them the VBA.


So here it goes 7 things about me...



  1. I have two older sisters who are like my best friends we are really close.
  2. My partner and I have been together for 10 years since we were 17, people say we have been together longer then some marred couples.
  3. I work full time as a Nanny looking after 3 gorgeous boys, I have been with the family for 5 years they have taking me all over Europe and will be taking me with them to America in August, which I am so excited about and cant wait to go.
  4. I love going to garage sales and markets trying to find bargains and D.I.Y. projects.
  5. My favorite channel is Foodtv, of course.
  6. My favourite snack is oven roasted peanuts Yum!
  7. I love my iphone, I could spend hours on that baby.

Now choosing just15 blogs is going to be hard, there are so many amazing blogs out there, but these are the ones I visit regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...